We are a gathering of south west Agriculture professionals (in practice) dedicated to a course which is improving lives. As individuals we stand out in our various spheres of influence, but as an organisation we are a driving force which is unstoppable. We are stronger together and have developed and nurtured the ability to adjust in times of crises and become resilient. We posses the capability to be steadfast in our field of expertise and our credibility for wanting to know and do more as an organisation is moving towards it peak.
WHO WE ARE
We want to see communities that are empowered, sustainable and living together
We are a local organisation in Cameroonian striving to accompany communities in sustainable development and livelihood improvement
OUR CORE VALUES
- Equity for all
- Accountability and transparency
- Upholding Human Dignity
- Dedication to community
Our motto: Changing lives, Impacting communities
To enhance the socio-economic status of the rural and urban underprivileged and marginalised population, especially farming women, men and youths
Our activities are targeted to achieve the following objectives:
- Promote Gender Equality in all programs and activities.
- Increase access to business capital for women & youths and improve their business management skills.
- Educate and empower civil society organizations, NGOs, associations, groups, etc. to defend and advocate for their economic rights
- Increase access to modern farming techniques and appropriate farm equipment for farmers in the Southwest region of Cameroon, to improve farm inputs and resources.
- Help farmers improve livelihoods by increasing their business marketing knowledge and skills.
- Promote community use of renewable energy and participation in environmental protection.
- Economic/enterprise Development
- sustainable livelihood and Agriculture
- ASWA-RUDEP’s Capacity improving
- Cross Cutting Themes
- wards self-reliance